Monday, December 29, 2008

The: "Ode to Mickey Rourke's Former Face" Post of the Day

Soooo, I just finished watching "The Wrestler" , an independent movie staring Mickey Rourke that opened last week. You remember Mickey Rourke right? Mickey Rourke from Nine 1/2 Weeks Mickey Rourke!! The OG Fine White Guy I just might have to date Mickey Rourke.... This Mickey Rourke that you see in the picture below...
WELLLL, to my horror he wasn't in the movie at all, they decided to cast Frankenstein as the lead instead of him... I was so disappointed and confused... But I must say, that this is Frankenstein's finest work in a long time. Once I accepted that Mickey wasn't in the film at all, I thoroughly enjoyed how Frankenstein played the role. This is a must see movie. You can watch it online here for free, but ya' betta' not tell nobody who told you about this site...shhhhh.. Here is a photo from the film where Frankenstein plays a down and out wrestler from jersey who is at life's crossroads...AND, NO THIS IS NOT A MASK HE IS WEARING
Wonderful performance by Marissa Tomei btw... Anybody who can keep a straight face while acting along side Frankenstein deserves an Oscar... BRAVO MARISSA, BRAVOOOOO

No comments: