Monday, October 20, 2008

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G - Obama Rally in St. Louis


Here is Barack Obama and 100,000 of his friends getting together under the Gateway Arch in St. Louis on Saturday. And this isn't even his largest crowd to date to show up to a rally, 200,000 people showed up in Berlin GERMANY on July 24th to hear his European Address.
Seems like the WHOLE WORLD gets it.. I hope America can.

Meanwhile, let's take a gander at what was going on with the 7,000 people who showed up to hear John McCain speak in Concord, NC on the same day. McCain labeled Obama's proposed tax cuts "phony" and called the "McCain-Palin tax cut the real thing."

Curiously, I couldn't find a picture of the rather thin crowd at Insane McCain's rally, so I posted this one instead... Ummm Yeah John, Shut your old wrinkly ass up and go eat a prune!

I don't care what anybody says.... It's pretty much a wrap for John McCain. Only one word comes to mind when I think about his campaigning tactics at this point.... PATHETIC!! It's really kind of sad when you think about it.

No comments: